My Success Center
What makes a good coupon?
Top 8 Tips
- New Customers need higher % discount. Example: 15% vs. 10%
- Combine or bundles services to increase your average order size by minimum 10%
- Offer savings for any product and services vs. one specific product or service, and appeal to a broader range of customers.
- Create offers using urgency vs. expiration dates. Example: Clean & dry carpet in 24 hours. Call to book your appointment now.
- Make it easy to redeem the coupon.
- Tie coupons to holidays and other seasonal occasions.
- Use memorable promo codes for viral effect. Example: SAVE15 vs. GGYTX1594
- Lead generation – Create special coupons that current customers can send to friends
View personalized coupon recommendations for your business and add 3 coupons today.